In basketball, a full-court press is a hyper-aggressive defense strategy that involves players guarding the opposing team over the entire length of the court instead of the normal half. In business, this phrase means giving an all-out effort to accomplish a task or goal.
In working with clients, I understand what it takes to be a part of a team that works together for a common goal - to win. I build relationships on candidness and trust, to uncover your wants and needs – and works to:
* Gain a clear understanding of your financial goals - uncovering what's most important to you and getting insight into what you want your money to do for you.
* Create a well-defined plan for achieving those goals - to understand your hopes, dreams, aspirations and address your financial concerns and priorities.
* Anticipate the critical decisions you will make, provide ongoing advice and financial education - communicating information in terms that you can understand.
Being in the industry since 1994, I love what I do. I have always felt that if you do right by others, success will follow. I look at the future potential of an investment for my clients -- instead of focusing on past performance -- and take a proactive approach to anticipate the needs of my clients, based on their goals, aspirations, and priorities. I live by the following core values:
- Always be kind
- Treat people with respect
- Be attentive to the needs of others
- Show people I care by putting their interests first
After a college internship, I fast-tracked into management and during my initial five years in the industry, built a successful track record of leading high performing teams. With extensive experience, I specialize in retirement planning for educators, administrators, staff, and their families; and working with athletes, coaches and individuals.
To support my clients, I was awarded the title of Retirement Planning Specialist, with completion of a Certificate of Professional Development from University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School. With a fiduciary duty, I will help you manage, grow, and protect your finances to provide security and peace of mind by;
- Saving for the Future
- Building an Emergency Fund
- Protection Through Life Insurance
- Examining Your Finances
- Maximizing Economic Potential
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
I support clients who have earned sudden wealth, uneven cash flow and have uncertain job security -- through investments, life and disability income insurance. This requires a holistic approach – looking at their entire financial picture, not just investments – to manage concerns, expectations, and adapt based on life changes and events.
I believe in giving back to my community and building a greater sense of purpose in life. I am involved in and contribute to several organizations including:
- The Williamston Community Schools Board of Education
- Williamston Education Foundation
- Michigan Equine Scholarship Fund (MESF)
- Okemos Education Foundation
- Michigan State University (MSU) - Spartan Fund
- Western Michigan University (WMU)
- Michigan State University (MSU) - Children's Health Initiative
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity (Okemos Presbyterian Church)
My wife and I live in Williamston, MI with our two daughters. We are a family of Equestrians, which takes tremendous dedication, humility, and a constant posture of learning. Horses give us inspiration, positive mental health and relaxation and a sense of freedom and power.
I hope to earn the right to work with you and help you achieve your financial goals.
Let's start a conversation, contact me via email, email@example.com or by phone @ (517) 347-4646 ext. 201.
Certificate awarded based on completion of a training program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.